A. Where should you wait for the train on the platform?
- On the yellow platform edge strip
- Right behind the yellow platform edge strip
- In the middle of the platform
B. Which train car is safe to ride?
- The same car as the conductor
- The first car
- An empty car with nobody inside
C. In case of emergency, which button of the platform beacon should you press to talk?
- The red
- The green
The Answers are A. 3, B. 1, and C. 1.
The video below made by Columbia University has some more detailed safety tips. Please watch it to learn more.