Answer each of these questions on a piece of paper, then click on “Continue reading” at the bottom to check your answers.
1. Who is this?
2. What holiday are they celebrating?
3. Where does Santa Claus live?
4. What holiday are they celebrating?
5. What are they drinking?
6. Who is this?
7. What holiday are they celebrating?
8. What are they riding in?
9. Who gets a lump of coal from Santa?
To see the correct answers, click on “Continue reading”:
1. It’s Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
2. They’re celebrating Hanukkah (also spelled Chanukah or Chanukkah).
3. He lives at the North Pole.
4. They’re celebrating New Year’s.
5. They’re drinking champagne.
6. It’s the Grinch.
7. They’re celebrating Kwanzaa.
8. They’re riding in a sleigh.
9. Bad (naughty) boys and girls get a lump of coal from Santa.